By Travelzoo Staff
Beat the winter chill this season with a festive afternoon tea for two, plus a glass of mulled wine each, at City Café in Bristol's Hilton Garden Inn. You and a friend can dine on this afternoon tea with a twist for £25 -- less than half the usual £50.90.
Why we love it
- Treat a friend to City Café's winter afternoon tea, with a glass of mulled wine each, for £25 instead of the usual £50.90
- City Café is located within the Hilton Garden Inn on Temple Way
- The restaurant's festive afternoon tea menu includes warm mini mince pies and cinnamon and fruit scones
- "A stylish terrace overlooks Temple Gardens for relaxed al fresco dining" -- ViaMichelin.co.uk
- Located a few minutes' walk from the city centre -- combine this experience with a day's shopping at Cabot Circus
Oct. 15, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Hilton Garden Inn Bristol
Bristol, BS1 6BF
Tel: 0117 925 1001
- You'll get all of the following:
- - Glass of home-spiced mulled wine
- - Traditional finger sandwiches
- - Warm chocolate cake
- - Warm mini mince pies
- - Mini plain scone
- - Cinnamon and fruit scone with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- - Tea and coffee
- Three people can take up this offer for £38 instead of the usual £76.35, and one person can take up all of the above for £13 (regularly £25.45).
- Dine on the terrace overlooking Temple Gardens, or inside the stylish City Café. The hotel is about 15 minutes' walk from Cabot Circus, making this a great excuse to combine afternoon tea with a day of shopping.
- This offer is valid Monday-Friday between 2pm-6pm, and Saturday-Sunday and bank holidays between 1pm-6pm, from 17 October, 2012 until 28 February, 2013.
The small print
Valid for afternoon tea for two with a glass of mulled wine each. Available Monday-Friday between 2pm-6pm, and Saturday-Sunday and bank holidays between 1pm-6pm. All December bookings can be made between 1pm-6pm. Vouchers can be redeemed from 17 October, 2012 until 28 February, 2013. Excludes the following dates: 27-30 November, 2012, 1, 3-8, 10-15, 17-22, 24-26 December, 2012, and 14-17 February, 2013. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms