By Travelzoo Staff
The Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival 2013 has been named one of the UK's best food festivals by Condé Nast Traveller and RedOnline.co.uk. Now, Travelzoo subscribers can snap up two Friday tickets for £3 -- that's half the usual price.
Why we love it
- Two Friday tickets to Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival 2013 for £1.50 a head
- Watch live cooking demonstrations by renowned chefs including Edd Kimber, the winner of "The Great British Bake Off"
- Named one of the UK's best food festivals by RedOnline.co.uk and Condé Nast Traveller
- Enjoy free entertainment and talks (including tastings) throughout the day
- Alternatively, get two Sunday tickets for £6 instead of the usual £12
May 2, 2013 - June 16, 2013
Cheltenham Food Festival, Garden Events Company
Cheltenham, GL50 1SD
Tel: 01242 521 997
- Live demonstrations from renowned chefs, boutique food stalls, free talks and live entertainment are all on the bill at this Cotswolds summer event, taking place from 14-16 June in Montpellier Gardens. Highlights include:
- - The Chef's Kitchen -- Chefs including "The Great British Bake Off" winner, Edd Kimber, will be giving live cooking demonstrations and will be joined by the BBC's "Two Greedy Italians", Antonio Carluccio and Gennaro Contaldo
- - Free informal tutored tastings -- held throughout the day, covering subjects such as West Country beers, olive oil and whisky
- - Free wine tutorials and tastings with some of the UK's leading wine experts
- - Live musicians and street theatre performers -- to keep you entertained throughout the day
- - Food and drink stalls -- try a selection of fresh food from Thai to Moroccan, as well as regional dishes and Real Ale from 15 breweries
- The tickets are valid for Friday 14 June from 10am-7pm. Alternatively, get two Sunday 16 June tickets (10am-5pm) for £6 instead of the usual £12. Children under 16 go free
The small print
The voucher is valid for two tickets to the Cheltenham Food & Drink Festival on Friday 14 June, 12pm-7pm (£3) or Sunday 16 June 10am-5pm (£6). Last admission to the festival is half an hour before closing. No cancellations after purchasing. Must be used in one visit. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person, or as gifts. Under-16s go free and must be accompanied by an adult. Customers must be over 18 to drink alcohol and valid ID may be required. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms