By Krystina Mitchell
Stay at a Cornish spa hotel described as "stylish" by Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay and "striking" by EasyLiving.co.uk.
Why we love it
- "A contemporary retreat with fantastic art, seriously good food and warmly stylish design" -- Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay
- The Clearing Spa has received four bubbles from The Good Spa Guide
- "The centrepiece here is a stunning infinity pool" -- The Independent
- Facilities include a whirlpool, a sauna, a steam room and an indoor infinity-edge pool overlooking the Victorian walled garden
- Accommodation is in an upgraded Superior Double Room (pictured)
- Includes a 3-course set-menu dinner in the Acorns Brasserie (worth £20 per person)
- Upgrade to dine off the Aboretum menu in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- One of our Deal Experts stayed here and said, "the food was delicious, and the spa was very tranquil"
The Cornwall Hotel Spa & Estate
St Austell, PL26 7AB
Tel: 01726 874051
What's included & when
- Valid from 20 October-31 March, 2014. It is an extra £20 for Friday- and Saturday-night stays (payable direct to the hotel)
- Overnight stay in an upgraded Superior Double Room
Full Cornish breakfast
A 3-course set-menu dinner in the Acorns Brasserie (worth £20 per person)
Upgrade to dine from the Arboretum menu for an extra £10 per person (payable direct to the hotel)
Children can stay on a B&B basis for an extra £15 per room, per night (payable direct to the hotel)
A 2-night package with dinner on the first night is £239
A 2-night package with dinner on the first night from the Arboretum menu, an hour-long spa treatment per person and 15% discount on any pre-booked treatments is £369
- A spa package valid until 10 December is £49 and includes a 50-minute treatment, prosecco and access to the facilities -- saving 54%
This boutique hotel in Tregorrick is an ideal base for visiting The Eden Project, The Lost Gardens of Heligan and the south Cornwall coast.
The small print
Not available on 27-28 October; 24-26, 30-31 December. Based on two people sharing. It is an extra £20 for Friday- and Saturday-night stays (payable direct to the hotel). Subject to availability. Update (1:48pm, 29 October): Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Vouchers for this offer are limited and may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. Click here to see all of our Christmas gift ideas.
See all terms