By Katie Millington
The Times describes The Cumberland in Bournemouth as "a superb example of art deco architecture" and The Daily Mail calls it "one of the finest of its type in Britain".
Why we love it
- This deal from The Cumberland Hotel is a no-brainer, working out at less than £35 per person
- Includes accommodation for two, a 3-course dinner and a full English breakfast each
- Seafront location and a short walk to the Bournemouth International Centre and Pavilion Gardens and Bournemouth town centre
- A 2-night package is £129 per room on a bed-and-breakfast basis, with dinner on the first night
The Cumberland Bournemouth
East Overcliff Drive
Bournemouth, BH1 3AF
Tel: 01202 298350
What's included & when
- Valid for Sunday-Friday stays until 31 March, 2014
- Accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Room
- 3-course dinner in the Mirabelle Restaurant and full English breakfast
- Complimentary use of the indoor leisure complex at The Suncliff Hotel next door, which has a swimming pool, a sauna, mini-gym and squash courts (available for a supplement)
- Upgrade to a Sea View Room from an extra £30, per room, per night,
payable direct to the hotel
- Children can stay for £22 per child, per
night, on a bed-and-breakfast basis, or £32 for dinner, bed and
The hotel has free Wi-Fi and parking, 25% off pre-booked spa treatments, 2-for-1 lunches in the 2-AA-Rosette Ventana Grand Café and two classic cocktails for £10 Monday-Friday from 5-7pm. Late checkout is also available for a supplement, payable direct to the hotel.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Standard Double or Twin Room (subject to availability on booking), and includes a 3-course set-menu dinner, and a full English breakfast per person. Not available on 19 December-2 January; 14-15 February. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions. Due to the hotel releasing more availability we have been able to reopen this offer.
See all terms
Update (9:53pm, 14 October): 11, 18, 25 October; 1, 14-16 November are sold out.