By Krystina Mitchell
Snap up this £99-per-night package from Cricklade House in Wiltshire which is surrounded by 30 acres of secluded grounds and offers sweeping views of the vale of Cricklade towards the Wiltshire Downs.
Why we love it
- Overnight stays in a country manor on the edge of the Cotswolds for £99 -- you save 34%
- Includes accommodation for two and full English breakfast
- Guests also get a 3-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £65) and complimentary use of the health suite
- Located in the Saxon town of Cricklade, a "haven of peace and tranquillity with spectacular views", as The AA Hotel Guide 2013 puts it, the hotel is well positioned for exploring the Cotswolds.
Cricklade, SN6 6HA
Tel: 01793 750751
What's included & when
- Valid for stays seven days a week until 31 March, 2014
- Accommodation for two in a Cricklade Sleeper Room (pictured) and full English breakfast
- Guests get a 3-course à la carte dinner (worth £65) in the 2-AA-Rosette Dining Room restaurant, which specialises in modern European cuisine
- Complimentary use of the health suite, where there is a swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a Turkish steam room, a gym and a tennis court
A 2-night package with dinner on the first night is £159.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two adults in a Cricklade Sleeper Room, with full English breakfast for two, a 3-course à la carte dinner for two and full use of the health suite. Valid seven days a week until 31 March, 2014. Not available on 4-5, 11-12, 19, 23-24, 26 October; 2, 8-9, 16, 23 November; 6-7, 12-14, 19-21, 24-26, 28, 30-31 December; 7-8, 14-15, 22 February; 15 March. Subject to availability. Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer.
See all terms