By Travelzoo Staff
The Independent describes the Cotswolds as ''England's most seductive countryside''. Spend the night here with this deal from the Cheltenham Park Hotel. At £99 per room, it saves 54% on the usual price and includes:
Why we love it
- Stay at a 4-star Georgian manor-house countryside hotel in the Cotswolds for £99 instead of £213
- Includes overnight accommodation, breakfast, 3-course dinner, a bottle of wine and a late checkout until 1pm
- Set in landscaped gardens overlooking an 18-hole golf course
- The hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from Cheltenham town centre
- Valid for stays until 30 September
Cheltenham Park Hotel
Cheltenham Park Hotel
Cirencester Road Charlton Kings
Cheltenham, GL53 8EA
Tel: 0800 808 9596
What's included & when
- July 25, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation with breakfast
- - 3-course dinner (£40)
- - Bottle of wine with dinner (worth £18)
- - Late checkout until 1pm (£30)
- This deal is valid for stays from 15 July-30 September. Saturdays are an extra £20 (payable directly to the hotel).
- 2-night stays are £169 per room and include accommodation, daily breakfast, 3-course set-menu dinner with a bottle of wine on the first day, afternoon tea on the second day and a late checkout until 1pm. 3-night stays are £255 per room and include an extra day on a bed-and-breakfast basis plus £30 credit to spend on food and drinks. All vouchers can be purchased on Travelzoo by clicking ''Buy Now''.
- The Georgian manor house is set in landscaped gardens that overlook an 18-hole golf course filled with dense tree lines, lakes and a river. The leisure facilities comprise an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room and a gym.
- The oval-shaped Lakeside Restaurant, which serves dishes such as flame-grilled mackerel with cous cous, braised lamb shoulder with potato gratin and slow-cooked pork belly with creamed cabbage, overlooks the gardens and lake. There is a bar, a lounge, and free parking and Wi-Fi.
- The spa town of Cheltenham is less than a 10-minute drive from the hotel, where you'll find Regency architecture, with lots of ironwork, balconies, and verandas, as well as green open spaces.
- Not available on 19-20, 22, 27 July; 3, 31 August; 17, 25 September
The small print
This deal is based on two sharing and includes overnight accommodation, breakfast, 3-course dinner, bottle of wine and late checkout until 1pm. Valid for stays from 15 July-30 September. Saturdays are an extra £20 (payable directly to the hotel). Prices, dates and saving were correct at time of publication.
See all terms