By Travelzoo Staff
A 2-night stay in a country house in the rolling hills of West Dorset is now £149 per room.
Why we love it
- Regularly £336, this offer from The Grange at Oborne Hotel & Restaurant in West Dorset saves £187 on the usual price
- Two nights' accommodation in a Classic Double or Twin Room for £149 per room
- Includes daily full English breakfast
- Guests get a 3-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant
The Grange at Oborne Hotel & Restaurant
Dorset, DT9 4LA
Tel: 01935 813463
What's included & when
- June 11, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- Usually £336, this exclusive offer from The Grange at Oborne Hotel & Restaurant includes: two nights' accommodation for two in a Classic Double/Twin Room, daily full English breakfast and a 3-course à la carte dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £35 per person).
- This 200-year-old stone-built house in rural Dorset is roughly a mile from the historic town of Sherborne, known for its medieval architecture, small winding streets and storied past.
- Head chef Nick Holt and his team hold two AA Rosettes and the restaurant is listed in the Michelin Guide. The hotel was also shortlisted for Condé Nast Johansens' Readers' Award 2009 and the Most Excellent Value Award 2011.
- This offer is valid for stays from Sunday-Friday until 31 October.
- Upgrade to a Superior Room for an extra £20 per room, per night, or a Deluxe Room for an extra £30 per room, per night (bookable direct with the hotel).
- Not available on 20 June; 15-19, 20-21, 26-27 July; 9-10, 16, 30-31 August; 14 September; 18-19 October.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two nights' accommodation for two people in a Standard Double or Twin Room with daily full English breakfast and a 3-course à la carte dinner per person (on the first night only). Valid for Sunday-Friday stays until 31 October. Subject to availability.
See all terms