By Travelzoo Staff
Two-night stays in a restored Grade I-listed medieval courtyard described as "enchanting" by The Guardian are now 51% less than usual. At £159 per room, this deal includes:
Why we love it
- Two-night stays at Devon's 4-star Dartington Hall are now £159 instead of £322
- Includes accommodation, breakfast, a 3-dish tapas dinner with dessert and cheese and wine tasting
- ''Bliss'' -- The Daily Telegraph
- ''Beautiful'' -- Condé Nast Johansens
- ''Exquisite'' -- The Times
- The hotel has hosted Michael Palin and Harry Hill during the Ways With Words literature festival
- Valid from 2 June-2 September
- Alternatively, purchase a 1-night stay that includes accommodation, breakfast and a cheese- and wine-tasting experience at Sharpham Vineyard for £89 per room.
Totnes, TQ9 6EL
Tel: 01803 847 147
What's included & when
- May 22, 2013 - Sept. 2, 2013
- - Accommodation with daily breakfast
- - 3-dish tapas dinner each with dessert on the first night (worth £13.95)
- - A cheese- and wine-tasting experience at the award-winning Sharpham Vineyard (worth £16)
- This deal, based on two sharing, is valid any day of the week until 2 September.
- The 4-star Dartington Hall is set around a medieval courtyard in 1200 acres of landscaped gardens that made the The Daily Telegraph's 50 Best Homes and Gardens list. Dartington Hall has hosted the Ways With Words literature festival over the years, which has seen the likes of Michael Palin and Harry Hill attend. The newly refurbished White Hart Bar & Restaurant has flagstone floors and roughcast walls throughout, and serves British tapas. The Roundhouse Café is ideal for grabbing a cup of tea before heading out to explore the gardens.
- The vineyard experience includes a self-guided walking tour and an hour-long tutored wine and cheese tasting. Sharpham Vineyard sits on a 1000-year-old farm, consisting of 500 acres of sloping land, and is approximately 15 minutes by car from the hotel. There is a shop and a cafe where visitors can purchase farm produce.
- Alternatively, you can purchase a 1-night stay that includes accommodation, breakfast and a cheese- and wine-tasting experience at Sharpham Vineyard for £89 per room. This 1-night deal is valid Sunday-Friday for the same period and can be purchased with Travelzoo
The small print
This deal is based on two sharing and includes two nights' accommodation in an ensuite room, daily breakfast, 3-dish tapas dinner each with dessert on the first night, and a cheese-and wine-tasting experience at Sharpham Vineyard. Valid for stays any day of the week until 2 September. Not available on 5-15 July; 26 July-31 August. Prices, dates and savings were correct at the time of publish.
See all terms