By Travelzoo Staff
Snap up a stay in a 4-star country manor house near Bath for 44% less than the usual price. Overnight stays with a 3-course gourmet dinner included at the Combe Grove Manor Hotel are now £119 per room. Travelzoo subscribers will get:
Why we love it
- Overnight stays on the estate of the 4-star Combe Grove Manor Hotel are now £119 per room, instead of £211
- Includes overnight accommodation, breakfast, 3-course dinner, a bottle of wine and a late checkout
- Hotel is a former Georgian manor house on the edge of the historic city of Bath
- ''Finely tuned country-house cooking'' The AA Good Restaurant Guide 2013
- Reese Witherspoon stayed at this 17th-century retreat while filming "Vanity Fair"
- Less than a 30-minute drive from Longleat Safari and Adventure Park Valid Sun-Fri until 31 May
Combe Grove Manor Hotel
Combe Grove Manor Hotel
Brassknocker Hill, Monkton Combe
Bath, BA2 7HU
Tel: 0800 103 2755
What's included & when
- March 19, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation with breakfast in a Garden Lodge Double or Twin Room
- - 3-course set-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £65)
- - A bottle of wine (worth £18.95)
- - Late checkout until 1pm (worth £30)
- The Garden Lodge Rooms are in a newer building 100 yards from the manor house. Dinner and breakfast are served in the manor house itself.
- Valid for stays until 31 May. Saturday nights are an extra £50 per room, which is payable directly to the hotel upon checking in with your Travelzoo voucher. Saturdays in May are now fully booked.
- Standing in 69 acres of private gardens and woodland, this Georgian manor hotel has stunning views of Limpley Stoke valley. It is three miles outside the city of Bath, which is known for its graceful architecture and Roman baths. Guests can dine in the relaxed atmosphere of Eden Brasserie and bar in the vaulted cellars, or more formally in the 2-AA-Rosette Georgian Room restaurant, which is served by "a kitchen trained in the classical European tradition and respective seasonality", according to the AA Restaurant Guide 2013.
- Facilities include indoor and seasonal outdoor heated swimming pools, a sauna, a steam room, a fully equipped gym and tennis courts indoors and outdoors
The small print
Subject to availability. This deal is based on two sharing and includes overnight accommodation in a Garden Lodge Double or Twin Room, breakfast, 3-course dinner, a bottle of wine and a late checkout. This voucher is valid until 31 May. Not available on 10, 12-13, 20, 24 April; all Saturdays in May. It is an extra £50 per room for Saturday nights (payable directly to the hotel). Prices, dates and savings were correct at the time of publication. This deal has been reopened due to extra availability at the hotel.
See all terms