By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to the rolling Devonshire hills with this offer from the Woodbury Park Hotel & Golf Club near Exeter. Described by the AA as being set in "beautiful and unspoilt countryside" and praised by The Guardian for its "impressive food", this 4-star hotel has cut rates to £99 per night, including dinner at the AA-Rosette restaurant.
Why we love it
- Save 42% on this deal at the 4-star Woodbury Park Hotel & Golf Club near Exeter, praised by The Guardian for its "country club atmosphere" and "impressive food"
- Rooms are now £99 per night with an upgrade to a Double Deluxe Room on booking
- Full English breakfast
- 3-course dinner in the AA-Rosette Atrium Restaurant from the Truly Devon menu (worth £25 per person)
- Described by the AA as being set in "beautiful and unspoilt countryside", with "immaculately presented accommodation"
- Complimentary use of the leisure facilities and free parking
- Exeter is a 20-minute drive away and Dartmoor National Park and the Jurassic Coast are easily accessible
Woodbury Park Hotel & Golf Club
Exeter, EX5 1JJ
Tel: 01395 233382
What's included & when
- Feb. 4, 2013 - March 28, 2013
- Valid seven days a week until 28 March, the deal saves 42% on the regular price and includes:
- -Upgrade to a Double Deluxe Room on booking (worth £10, subject to availability)
- -Full English breakfast
- -3-course dinner in the Atrium Restaurant from the Truly Devon menu (worth £25 per person)
- -Complimentary use of the leisure facilities and free parking
- Add on extra nights for £60 on a bed-and-breakfast basis. Two-night stays are £159 per room and three nights are £219 with daily breakfast and dinner on one night.
- The hotel is situated in 550 acres of countryside and has two golf courses, an indoor pool with a sauna and Jacuzzi, a spa, a gym and fitness studio, a hairdressing salon, and tennis and squash courts. Parking is also free for guests. Enjoy dinner at the AA-Rosette Atrium Restaurant, with dishes such as smoked Creedy Carver duck breast with a spiced melon and pineapple salsa, crackled belly pork with baked pear and scrumpy sauce, and a Willie's chocolate fondant served with Chagford clotted cream.
- Exeter is a 20-minute drive away and an easy day trip. Explore the city's underground passages, dating back to the 14th century, stop for a Devonshire cream tea overlooking the picturesque cathedral green or enjoy a drink in The Ship Inn on St Martin's Lane, as Sir Francis Drake famously used to do. Further afield, Dartmoor and Exmouth are also recommended.
The small print
Valid for stays seven days a week until 28 March. Not available on 2 March. Based on two adults sharing. Subject to availability. The Truly Devon menu is a locally sourced menu with three choices per course. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Dates were correct at time of publish, but we advise early booking to ensure you get your preferred date. Bookings will not be taken without a valid voucher.
See all terms