By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays in an art deco hotel overlooking Bournemouth's beach are now £69 per room. This deal from The Cumberland Hotel saves over 55% on the regular price and includes:
Why we love it
- Stay at Bournemouth's art deco Cumberland Hotel for £69 per room
- This exclusive package saves over 55% on the regular price
- Includes overnight accommodation for two
- 3-course dinner in the Mirabelle Restaurant (worth £50)
- Full English breakfast
- "Superb sea views" -- the AA
East Overcliff Drive
Bournemouth, BH1 3AF
Tel: 01202 298350
What's included & when
- Jan. 28, 2013 - April 18, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Standard Double Room
- - 3-course set-menu dinner in the Mirabelle Restaurant (worth £50)
- - Full English breakfast for two
- The Cumberland Hotel is on East Cliff, close to Bournemouth town centre, the Bournemouth International Centre, Pavilion Gardens and Surf Reef, plus a short walk from the beach. Guests have complimentary use of the spa facilities and indoor swimming pool at The Suncliff Hotel next door.
- Travelzoo subscribers also get free Wi-Fi, free parking, 25% off pre-booked spa treatments and 2-for-1 lunches in the 2-AA-Rosette Ventana Grand Café.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 25 March. Upgrade to a Superior Sea View Room for an extra £20 per room, per night.
- Not available on 15 February.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two in a Standard Double Room, full English breakfast for two and a 3-course dinner for two. Valid Sunday-Friday until 25 March. Subject to availability. Note: Due to the hotel releasing more availability, we have been able to reopen this offer. Note: Due to popular demand all Fridays and 29 March-1 April has sold out. The deal has been extended to 18 April.
See all terms