By Travelzoo Staff
Save over £180 on an overnight stay at Bovey Castle in the heart of Dartmoor National Park. This mini break at South West Tourism's Hotel of the Year is now £189 per room, including:
Why we love it
- An overnight stay for two in a 5-star country house hotel for £189, instead of £369
- Includes a 3-course à la carte dinner in the Castle Bistro or £30-per-person dinner credit for the Edwardian Grill
- Room-only stays at Bovey Castle usually start at £249
- Accommodation is in a Classic Room with full English breakfast
- The hotel was featured on the Condé Nast Traveller Gold List, 2011
- A former stately home, this estate was once owned by Mr W.H. Smith
- Set in extensive grounds in Dartmoor National Park, around 30 minutes’ drive from Exeter
Dartmoor National Park, TQ13 8RE
Tel: 0844 474 0090
What's included & when
- Jan. 16, 2013 - March 28, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Classic Double or Twin Room
- - 3-course à la carte dinner (worth up to £60) in the Castle Bistro or £30-per-person dining credit in the Edwardian Grill (excluding beverages)
- - Full English breakfast for two (worth £30)
- - Access to a host of complimentary activities and facilities such as daily falconry displays, croquet, tennis, an indoor swimming pool and a fitness centre
- Set in extensive grounds in the rural surrounds of Dartmoor, Bovey Castle has an 18-hole championship golf course and the UK's flagship SUNDÃRI spa, a finalist in The Good Spa Awards 2012. Other activities available at extra cost include sloe gin-making classes, clay pigeon shooting, horse riding and fly-fishing.
- Recommended by Best Loved Hotels, the hotel also won a VisitEngland Bronze Award in the Hotel of the Year category, 2012. The Daily Telegraph says this granite pile’s “huge stone fireplaces, ornate panelling and squishy sofas make it one of the most comfortable places in Dartmoor”.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Friday stays until 28 March. Stays including a Saturday night are subject to a 2-night minimum. Additional nights are available at £150 per night on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
- Not available on 14-16 February; 13, 15-16 March or for single-night stays on a Saturday.
The small print
Valid for Sunday-Friday stays until 28 March. There is a minimum 2-night stay if your visit includes a Saturday night. Subject to availability. Now not available on 13, 15-16 March. See below for full terms & conditions. Due to additional availability, a limited number of rooms is now available on 14-16 February.
See all terms