By Katie Millington
Find out why The Old Quay House Hotel was crowned the Cornish Hotel of the Year at the César Awards 2013, and get "an experience of serene charm" (The Good Hotel Guide 2014) for £159 per room, per night.
Why we love it
- This up to 38%-off deal puts you in Fowey, Cornwall, with its maze of quaint lanes, dubbed "stunningly picturesque" by Condé Nast Traveller.
- It includes dinner, cooked by a chef who trained under Raymond Blanc, so it's no surprise the hotel is listed in The Michelin Guide 2014
- The hotel is listed on Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay, which praises its "perfect spot" by Fowey's waterfront, and Red Magazine, which calls it "one of Cornwall's hidden gems" and a "calm haven"
- The Old Quay House Hotel is a Victorian whitewashed building with 11 rooms
The Old Quay House Hotel
28 Fore Street
Fowey, PL23 1AQ
Tel: 01726 833302
What's included & when
- This deal is valid seven days a week until 30 April. Friday and Saturday nights in April require a 2-night stay
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Classic Double room with full Cornish breakfast
- 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £37.50 per person)
- A 2-night package is £289 per room, and includes daily breakfast and dinner on one of the nights
Catch the ferry from Fowey over to the fishing village of Polruan, from where you can walk along the southwest coastal path.
The small print
Not available on 14-15, 28 February-1 March; 13, 18-20 April. Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. Unfortunately this hotel is only able to accommodate those over the age of 12, and none of the rooms are equipped with disabled access. Pets are not allowed. See below for full terms and conditions. Update (3:53pm, 12 March): 19, 21-22 February; 8, 22, 28-29 March; 4, 11, 24-25 April are sold out. The hotel now has availability for 12 April.
See all terms