By Katie Millington
This deal from The Chocolate Boutique Hotel in Bournemouth is good enough to eat -- you'll stay at a hotel listed among CNN's pick of the "world's girliest hotel getaways", and go to a Belgian truffle-making workshop, for £129 per room.
Why we love it
- The hotel is listed on The Sunday Times' six best novelty hotels, and the London Evening Standard says it's "a fantasy come true"
- In the truffle-making workshop you'll learn about the history of chocolate; plus there's a chocolate fountain running throughout the workshop
- Rooms have velvet headboards, silk wallpaper and daily supplies of chocolate
- The hotel is a 19th-century Grade II-listed building on Bournemouth's popular West Cliff, five minutes' walk from the beach
- We visited the hotel and loved the giant martini glasses in the bar, which are filled with dark, white and milk chocolate drops -- yes, that's free chocolate whenever you want
The Chocolate Boutique Hotel
5 Durley Road
Bournemouth, BH2 5JQ
Tel: 01202 556857
What's included & when
- This deal is valid for Sunday-Wednesday stays until 28 May
- Overnight accommodation for two people in a Double/Twin room with full English breakfast
A deluxe chocolate truffle-making workshop at 11am for two people (worth £49 per person)
A 2-night package including all of the above is £199 per room
The small print
Not available on 17-21 February; 21 April. Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. The bar is open until 9pm on weekdays. Unfortunately, The Chocolate Boutique Hotel cannot accommodate children under 12 for this deal. Pets are not allowed. See below for full terms and conditions. Update (4:34pm, 20 March): 4, 18, 25 May are sold out. The 5 May is now available.
See all terms