By Travelzoo Staff
For £39, spend a lazy Sunday morning (as rock stars have before you) browsing the papers or catching up with a friend over brunch and cocktails at The Cumberland.
Why we love it
- Catch up with a friend over Sunday brunch and unlimited Bloody Marys for less than £20 a head
- A buffet full of starters and desserts, and select any main dish from the menu
- "The Cumberland has a warm, fresh and bright vibe -- and it just might make you feel like a rock star" -- Daily Mail
- The art deco hotel is a short walk from Oxford Street
April 25, 2013 - Aug. 18, 2013
The Brasserie at The Cumberland
Great Cumberland Place
London, W1H 7DL
Tel: 020 7616 5930
- This iconic West End hotel has earned a reputation for being one of the city's most famous celebrity haunts since the '60s, and has welcomed stars including guitar legend Jimi Hendrix, who gave his last ever interview here (and later had a suite named in his honour).
- Usually £53.90, this package already offers excellent value so we're excited to offer two subscribers an even better price of under £20 a head for three courses, plus unlimited access to the Bloody Mary cocktail bar.
- You can pick any items from the Market Table buffet to start. Options include oysters and Mediterranean prawns, Italian and Spanish hams, and a selection of artisan breads. A classic main brunch dish such as eggs Benedict will follow, or you can opt for a Sunday roast, as well as vegetarian options, including aubergine and cauliflower with butternut sauce.
- The experience ends with plenty of sweet options for dessert, including waffles and pancakes with maple syrup, or strawberry meringue.
- This art deco 4-star hotel near London's West End is a short stroll from Oxford Street.
- Brunch is served from 12-2:30pm in The Brasserie restaurant. This deal is valid every Sunday, subject to availability, until 18 August.
The small print
Valid on Sundays only, from 12-2:30pm, subject to availability. Valid until 18 August. Advanced booking is required. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. This package is suitable for over-18s only, however children under-12 can eat for free. A 12.5% discretionary service charge will be added to your final bill. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms