By Travelzoo Staff
Café des Amis is "a Covent Garden highlight just waiting to be discovered", with "splendidly efficient" service and "impressive culinary flair", says ViewLondon.co.uk.
Why we love it
- A 3-course à la carte dinner for two, with prosecco each, for under £20 a head at Café des Amis
- "A charming French restaurant... range of authentic dishes" -- ViewLondon.co.uk
- The bill for this dining experience would usually add up to £99
- This Covent Garden restaurant is "where French elegance meets modern London" says Amor Magazine
- Alternatively, four can dine for £75 -- that's less than £19 a head
April 26, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
Café des Amis
11-14 Hanover Place
Covent Garden, WC2E 9JP
Tel: 020 7379 3444
- Now, you and a friend can tuck into three courses from the à la carte menu, and sip a glass of prosecco each, for £39 -- saving up to £60 on the usual cost.
- Although menu items are subject to change, here's what you can expect:
- - A glass of prosecco each
- - A starter each, such as warm duck confit salad, pomegranate seeds and balsamic dressing, or homemade spinach and ricotta tortellini with pesto and vine tomato sauce
- - A main each, such as roast rump of lamb, buttered green beans, pomme mousseline and lamb jus, or herb-crusted fillet of cod, baby potatoes, sautéed spinach and lemon butter sauce
- - A dessert each, such as vanilla cheesecake with fig coulis, or chocolate fondant with white chocolate ice cream
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Alternatively four can dine at this Gallic eaterie for £75 -- saving up to 62% on the usual price. The deal is available seven days a week, until 31 August
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of prosecco, a starter, a main course and a dessert from the à la carte menu. A £3 supplement applies to the rib-eye steak. Excludes the Chef’s Selection of four or six desserts and the French cheeseboard. Vouchers may be used for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, until 31 August, subject to availability. Reservations are required. Menu items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms