By Travelzoo Staff
For £39 instead of £98, two Travelzoo subscribers can spend a "genuinely special" evening (Daily Mail) dining with a twist at Bel Canto, as two courses and bubbly are served up by classically trained opera singers.
Why we love it
- A 2-course dinner and bubbly for two with live opera for £39 instead of £98
- Waiters, all of whom are classically trained opera singers and provide the evening's entertainment
- The Daily Mail says Bel Canto offers a "genuinely special" experience
- Pay £6 more and get the same package on Friday and Saturday nights
- The restaurant is tucked underneath the Corus Hotel, a few minutes' walk from Hyde Park
- Recipient of TripAdvisor's Certificate of Excellence for 2012
Feb. 7, 2013 - May 7, 2013
1 Lancaster Gate
London, W2 3LG
Tel: 020 7262 1678
- Joining the "impressively talented" performers (Daily Mail) will be students of the Guildhall School of Music, singing excerpts from operas by world-famous composers such as Mozart, Verdi and Puccini (to name a few) during service.
- The deal for is available for dinner Tuesday-Thursday. Or, for £6 more you can go at the weekend and get the following:
- - A glass of prosecco
- - Two starters from the set menu*, such as a duet of gravlax and Scottish smoked salmon with crème fraîche and toasted blinis, or melon with Parma ham, fromage blanc and fresh herbs
- - Two main courses from the set menu*, with options including roast sea bream served with baby spinach, tomato and mango salsa, or corn-fed chicken breast with sautéed mushroom and creamy truffle sauce
- Your table is guaranteed for the night from 7pm-11pm. Diners will also be invited to join in with the performers and sing the chorus of "Libiamo" from Verdi's "La Traviata". A complimentary glass of prosecco will be provided to toast the end of this performance at around 9:30pm.
- How to book: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page to purchase your voucher(s), then email Bel Canto using the details provided on your e-voucher to book your experience.
The small print
Voucher may be used for dinner, Tuesday-Thursday, subject to availability, until 7 May. Excludes 14 February. Reservations are required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. A limit of five vouchers can be used per table. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Menu items are subject to change. A 12.5% discretionary service charge based on the pre-discounted price of the meal will be added to your final bill. *Standard menu supplements will apply to some dishes. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms