By Travelzoo Staff
Omnia Restaurant is located in the 4-star Hilton St Anne's Manor Hotel, Bracknell, a Victorian manor house set in 25 acres of landscape gardens. The restaurant is now offering two Travelzoo subscribers a 2-course meal, with a glass of prosecco each, for £29 --saving up to £60 on the usual price.
Why we love it
- A 2-course meal for two, plus a glass of prosecco each, in Omnia Restaurant for £29 (worth up to £89)
- The restaurant is located in the 4-star Hilton St Anne's Manor hotel in Bracknell
- Choose any main course, plus either a starter or dessert each from the à la carte menu
- Parts of the venue date back to the 14th century, and it is set in 25 acres of landscaped grounds
- Nearby attractions include Dorney Lake, where Team GB scored a haul of Olympic medals earlier this month
- Alternatively, two people can dine on an unlimited Sunday brunch in Omnia, with a sparkling wine cocktail each, for the equivalent of £7.50 a head
Nov. 30, 2012 - Feb. 28, 2013
Berkshire, RG40 1ST
Tel: 01189 772 550
- The regular bill for this dining package comes in at up to £89. You'll get your choice of a starter or a dessert, plus any main course from the à la carte menu, and a glass of bubbly each.
- Although the seasonal menu is subject to change, here's an idea of what you could choose from:
- - A starter each, such as smoked salmon and crab, chilled piperade and mango with crusty rosemary bread, or pan-fried scallops with pickled mooli and Granny Smith apple
- - A main course each, such as West Country 35-day aged rib eye steak with sautéed mushroom, tomato, red onion and herb compote, double fried fat chips and a choice of sauce; or roasted lamb with confit lamb shoulder, tarragon, confit fennel and baked garlic
- - Or swap the starter for a dessert, such as Baileys bread and butter pudding with cappuccino ice cream, or dark chocolate and orange tart with orange crisps
- Travelzoo has also exclusively negotiated a deal for two people to dine on an unlimited Sunday brunch with a sparkling wine cocktail each, for £15 -- saving 50% on the usual cost. Four people can take Sunday brunch for £29, saving £31 on the usual price.
- The hotel is located near several local attractions, including Dorney Lake, where the Team GB Olympics team rowed to victory in several events last month. You could also combine your meal with a trip to Windsor Castle, The Oracle shopping centre or Ascot Racecourse, to make the most of a day out.
- The 2-course à la carte option is available for lunch Monday-Saturday, or for dinner Sunday-Thursday, until 28 February. The Sunday brunch ofter is available on Sundays only from 11am until 24 February.
- Click here to see all our Christmas gift ideas.
The small print
Valid for a two-course meal for two people. Must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to any starter or dessert, plus any main course, from the à la carte menu. Also includes a glass of prosecco each. Valid for lunch Monday-Saturday or for dinner Sunday-Thursday, subject to availability. Valid until 28 February. Excludes 24-26 December, and 31 December-1 January. Advanced booking is required. All bookings must be made online. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back.