By Travelzoo Staff
Situated in the pretty village of Hollingbourne, The Windmill is owned by Michelin-starred chef Richard Phillips. Two Travelzoo subscribers can now book a 3-course meal with coffees and chocolates for £35 -- that's 45% off the usual price.
Why we love it
- 3-course meal with coffees and chocolates for two people at cosy gastropub The Windmill by Richard Phillips
- Save £28.80 on the usual bill
- Phillips is a Michelin-starred chef and often appears on the likes of "Saturday Kitchen" and "Ready Steady Cook"
- The Windmill is located in Hollingbourne, a 15-minute drive from Maidstone
- This offer waives the usual supplement for the cheese board
Dec. 7, 2012 - March 28, 2013
The Windmill by Richard Phillips
32 Eyhorne Street
Maidstone, ME17 1TR
Tel: 01622 889 000
- Worth up to £63.80, this offer is valid for lunch Monday-Friday or dinner Tuesday-Friday, from 3 January-28 March, 2013, making it an ideal post-Christmas treat.
- Each person can choose any three courses from the Winter Set Menu. We like the sound of:
- - Dressed Dorset crab with baby artichoke and lamb's lettuce salad, crab mayonnaise and toasted dill bread
- - Marinated and grilled Berkshire pork chop with parsnip and swede mash, caramelised Rubens apples and shallot, baby gherkin and grain mustard sauce
- - Steamed sponge pudding with blackberries, pears and vanilla custard
- This offer also waives the usual supplement for the cheese board as a dessert option. The meal ends with coffee and chocolates.
- Owner Richard Phillips, who trained at London's famous Savoy Hotel before becoming head chef for Marco Pierre White, was awarded his first Michelin star at the age of 28. He often appears on top foodie shows such as "Ready Steady Cook" and "Saturday Kitchen", and is a regular on ITV's "Lorraine". The Windmill uses as much local produce as possible and sources everything from Great Britain
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. It entitles each person to the 3-course Set Winter Menu plus a coffee and chocolates. Reservations are required. Valid for lunch Monday-Friday and dinner Tuesday-Friday, subject to availability, from 3 January until 28 March, 2013. Excludes Valentine's Day. No further supplements are payable. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms