By Travelzoo Staff
For £29 instead of the usual £99, take part in a hands-on cookery lesson and gain insider tips from top TV and specialist chefs at the Smart School of Cookery, which is run by former "MasterChef" contestant Ann Hood.
Why we love it
- A hands-on gourmet experience at the Smart School of Cookery for £29 instead of £99
- Owner Ann Hood is a former contestant on "MasterChef"
- Choose from a range of different half-day courses, including Spanish Tapas, 3-Course Gourmet Dining, Knife Skills and Chinese Extravaganza
- Experience is available at locations in Beaconsfield, Kent and Essex
- School's chef's include Franck Pontais, who has featured on top foodie show "Ready Steady Cook", and worked for Sir Elton John
May 16, 2013 - June 30, 2013
The Smart School of Cookery
- Save £70 on the usual price of this experience, which is available at Smart School of Cookery venues in Beaconsfield, Kent and Essex.
- There are more than 10 different half-day cookery classes to choose from across the three locations. Indian classics, knife skills, Spanish tapas and Chinese extravaganza are available at all three; other specialised courses such as the following are also on offer:
- At Beaconsfield, try your hand at the Italian and pasta extravaganza course, or you could surprise dinner guests with the tips you pick up from the easy entertaining class.
- Guests on classes in Kent will be able to find out how to create the perfect sushi, tempura and ramen in the Sushi and Japanese class, or learn the art to creating some signature, home-grown dishes with the British classics masterclass.
- Or, purchase a voucher for a class in Essex, and you'll be able to pick from options such as Fishmongery or Moroccan made easy.
- For the full class timetables and availability, click here.
- Your voucher will be valid for any half-day course at your chosen location until 30 June
The small print
Valid for any half-day cookery course at the Smart School of Cookery. Classes take place on select dates at one of the school's three locations, until 30 June. Please visit http://www.thesmartschoolofcookery.com/LiveSite/ to find out dates and times of classes. The experience will take place in groups of up to 10. Any cancellation or request to change your date of booking must be made at least 14 days in advance, otherwise a £20 fee will be incurred. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms