By Travelzoo Staff
Impress dinner guests with your new-found culinary skills after taking a course in French cuisine for £59 at Madame Gautier's La Technique Cookery School. During the session, you'll learn cooking techniques, timings and methods from an experienced team of chefs, including Mark Gautier, who has worked in three Michelin-starred restaurants in the UK and France.
Why we love it
- A 3-hour French cookery course at Madame Gautier's La Technique Cookery School in London
- Save up to £61 and learn new culinary skills from experienced chefs
- Founder Mark Gautier has previously worked in three Michelin-starred restaurants
- Choose from an extensive range of courses
- Includes wine and the chance to tuck into your creations
- Would make a great Valentine's Day gift
Jan. 31, 2013 - May 7, 2013
4 Enterprise Way
London, NW10 6UG
Tel: 020 8964 5511
- Usually costing up to £120, the deal includes one of the following:
- - A 3-hour Repas Technique course: learn how to cook dishes such as guinea fowl à la gasconne with purée de pommes de terre, or galantine of duck and sauce bigarade with celeriac, spinach and potato galette
- - A 3-hour La Pàtisserie course: learn to create a range of foods such as les crèmes (crème caramel, crème brulée, sauce anglaise, crème patissière, frangipane and lemon meringue) or choux pastries (savoury gougères, éclairs, profiteroles, pièce montée, fondant work, fillings and toppings)
- - A 3-hour La Pàtisserie Fine course: choose from the macaron course, where you'll make macaron biscuits, ganache, butter creams and jellies, or the petits four course, where you'll make pâtes de fruits, financiers, chocolates, marshmallows and florentines
- You will also get to tuck into your creations at the end.
- Click here for a full list of available courses and dates.
- A previous 'Young Chef of the Year' mentor, Mark Gautier launched Madame Gautier with his wife and two children in 2005. They attend farmers' markets throughout London, such as Marylebone, South Kensington and Broadgate markets, cooking and selling their popular food.
- Vegetarian courses are available.
The small print
Valid for one 3-hour Repas Technique, La Pàtisserie or La Pàtisserie Fine cookery course. Includes eating what you make and wine. See the Madame Gautier website for full course details and available dates. Excludes weekend courses. Vouchers may be used until 7 May. Each course is for 8-10 people and bookings are subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms