By Travelzoo Staff
For £35 instead of the usual £59, two people can tuck into afternoon tea, plus either a "delicious"
gin-themed cocktail (Glamour
magazine) or a glass of champagne, at the striking Berry Bar & Lounge in the Hilton London Green Park hotel.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two in Mayfair for £35 (worth £59)
- Choose from either a gin-themed cocktail or glass of champagne
- The Berry Bar & Lounge is housed within the 4-star Hilton London Green Park hotel
- This experience comes highly recommended by Glamour magazine
- Includes a selection of finger sandwiches, cakes and a choice of speciality loose teas
- A short walk from Oxford Street and Bond Street
Feb. 1, 2013 - July 31, 2013
Berry Bar & Lounge
Hilton London Green Park
Half Moon Street
Mayfair, W1J 7BN
Tel: 020 7965 1843
- Available seven days a week until the end of July, this experience is "fantastic for those who are partial to a cocktail or two to ease those walk-worn feet" (Glamour).
- In full, you get:
- - A signature cocktail* made from Beefeater 24 gin or a glass of champagne each
- - A selection of finger sandwiches
- - Freshly baked scones with clotted cream and preserves
- - An assortment of cakes
- - A selection of 12 speciality loose teas
- Revamped in late 2011, the Hilton London Green Park hotel in Mayfair is a short walk from Oxford Street and Bond Street.
- Click here to read Glamour magazine's glowing review in full.
- Afternoon tea is served from 2:30pm-5:30pm daily.
The small print
Each voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be used per table. Advance booking is required. Valid seven days a week, subject to availability, until 31 July. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Multiple vouchers may be purchased, also as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Gratuity is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms