By Travelzoo Staff
"Ravenwood Hall Hotel is an enchanting sight," says The Daily Telegraph, calling the hotel "truly atmospheric" and the food "delicious". For £159 per room, escape to this 16th-century Tudor mansion in the Suffolk countryside and tuck into a fine-dining tasting-menu dinner for two at the award-winning restaurant. This gourmet mini break would usually cost over £320.
Why we love it
- Save 50% on stays at a 16th-century country-house hotel in rural Suffolk
- Now £159, this package includes an overnight stay for two at Ravenwood Hall Hotel in Bury St Edmunds
- Accommodation is in a Standard Room with full country house breakfast
- Guests are served a kir royale cream tea on arrival
- Also includes the chef's 6-course tasting-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette dining room
Ravenwood Hall Hotel
Ravenwood Hall Hotel
Bury St Edmunds, IP30 9JA
Tel: 01359 270345
What's included & when
- July 30, 2013 - Dec. 22, 2013
- This exclusive package includes:
- - Overnight stay for two in a Standard Room with full country house breakfast
- - A kir royale cream tea on arrival, with scones, clotted cream, preserves, tea or coffee and a kir royale cocktail (worth £20 per person)
- - Chef's 6-course tasting-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette dining room (worth £65 per person)
- Set in seven acres of countryside, this Tudor country-house hotel boasts original features, cosy lounges with log fires and individually decorated rooms. The 2-AA-Rosette dining room, which serves English food with a modern twist using local produce, was a runner-up in the Best Restaurant category at the Suffolk Food & Drink Awards 2011.
- Local attractions include St Edmundsbury Cathedral, Ickworth House, the Greene King Brewery and Museum, the Georgian Theatre Royal and the university city of Cambridge.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 22 December.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Standard Room, including full country house breakfast, a cream tea with kir royale cocktail per person and a 6-course tasting-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette dining room. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 22 December. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms