By Travelzoo Staff
Stays at a deluxe Hertfordshire country manor are almost half price this summer. For £99, this deal from Down Hall Country House Hotel includes:
Why we love it
- Stay at a Hertfordshire country manor for £99 for two -- almost half the usual price
- Includes a 3-course set-menu dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- Guests get accommodation in a Classic Double Room and a full English breakfast
- The historic Down Hall Country House Hotel is described by The Daily Telegraph as "impressively grand", with "excellent British cuisine"
- Valid for stays throughout the summer
Down Hall Country House Hotel
nr Bishop's Stortford, CM22 7AS
Tel: 01279 731441
What's included & when
- June 19, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation for two in a Classic Double Room
- - 3-course set-menu dinner for two in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, praised for its "excellent British cuisine" by The Daily Telegraph.
- - Full English breakfast
- The 4-star Down Hall Country House Hotel dates back to 1322 and is just 45 minutes from central London, on the border of Hertfordshire and Essex. On-site facilities include tennis courts and a games room. Guests will also get free Wi-Fi.
- This offer is valid for stays seven days a week until 30 September.
- Not available on 3, 16-17, 22 August.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Classic Double or Twin Room with full English breakfast and a 3-course set-menu dinner per person. Dinner allowance per person is £32.50. From 2-29 September, the dinner will be a 3-course carvery dinner due to refurbishment. Vouchers are valid for stays until 30 September. Not available on 3, 16-17, 22 August. Subject to availability. There is a limited number of rooms, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms