By Travelzoo Staff
Save over £100 on stays at an award-winning Suffolk bolthole. Overnight packages at Tuddenham Mill -- recently named one of the UK's most romantic hotels by The Sunday Times -- are now £179 per room, including:
Why we love it
- Save over £100 on an overnight escape at a boutique Suffolk retreat
- Stays at the award-winning Tuddenham Mill are now £179 per room
- Includes accommodation for two in a Mill Stream or Water Meadow Room
- £40 credit per person towards dinner in the 3-AA-Rosette restaurant
- Glass of prosecco per person
- A Mr & Mrs Smith property and member of Britain's Finest
Newmarket, IP28 6SQ
Tel: 01638 713552
What's included & when
- April 29, 2013 - June 30, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Mill Stream or Water Meadow Room with full English breakfast (regularly over £185)
- - £40 per person towards dinner in the 3-AA-Rosette restaurant
- - A glass of prosecco per person (worth £18)
- This AA 4-star boutique hotel, once a traditional watermill, has been renovated and transformed into a contemporary rural retreat. Situated on the Suffolk/Cambridgeshire border, the property offers easy access to Newmarket and Bury St Edmunds.
- The restaurant serves contemporary dishes using local ingredients in chic yet rustic surroundings. Head chef Paul Foster was named Up-and-Coming Chef of the Year by The Good Food Guide and Young Chef of the Year by Observer Food Monthly. Critic Jay Rayner describes the food as "so firmly on the gastronomic cutting edge you could slice your hand off on it".
- "If your idea of an indulgent weekend retreat involves being swaddled in luxury and fed superb gastronomic food, then Tuddenham Mill definitely fits the bill," says Red magazine.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 June.
- Not available on 5, 26 May
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Mill Stream or Water Meadow Room, including full English breakfast, £40 credit per person towards dinner and a glass of prosecco per person. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 June. Not available on 5, 26 May. Extra nights are £195 for dinner, bed and breakfast; or upgrade to a Loft Suite for an extra £85 per room (payable to the hotel on booking). Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. Tuddenham Mill is a dog-friendly hotel. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms