By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays in a Grade II-listed former coaching inn owned by the National Trust are now £99 per room. This offer from the Five Arrows Hotel in Buckinghamshire saves over 45% on the regular price and includes:
Why we love it
- Save over 45% on an overnight stay for two at the Five Arrows Hotel in Buckinghamshire, owned by the National Trust
- £99 instead of £190 for a standard double room and full English breakfast
- £50 credit per room to use in the hotel's AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- A glass of champagne each (worth £15)
- Recommended in The Good Hotel Guide and a member of the Britain's Finest and Best Loved Hotels collections
The Five Arrows
Aylesbury, HP18 0JE
Tel: 01296 651727
What's included & when
- Feb. 7, 2013 - June 1, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a standard double room
- - Full English breakfast
- - £50 credit per room to use in the hotels AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant
- - A glass of champagne each (worth £15)
- Built by the Rothschild family in the 19th century, this Renaissance-style Victorian hotel sits at the gates of Waddesdon Manor near Aylesbury. The Rothschilds, whose family emblem of five arrows inspired the property’s name, now run it for the National Trust.
- The Daily Mail describes it as "delightfully atmospheric" with "enchanting decor" and the Best Loved Hotels collection praises it for being "charming and full of character". The AA-Rosette restaurant serves European dishes full of "flair and imagination", says Britain's Finest.
- The property, listed in Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Stay, won the Tourism South Easts Silver Award for Small Hotel of the Year 2009.
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 31 May. A 2-night package with full English breakfast on both mornings and £50 credit to spend in the AA-Rosette restaurant is £169.
- Not available on 14-16, 22-23 February; 24 March; 7 April; 11, 19, 25 May.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a standard double room, full English breakfast, £50 credit per room to use in the hotel's AA-Rosette restaurant and a glass of champagne each. Valid Sunday-Friday until 31 May. Not available on 14-16, 22-23 February; 24 March; 7 April; 11, 19, 25 May. A 2-night package with full English breakfast on both mornings and £50 credit to spend in the AA-Rosette restaurant is £169. Now sold out on: 28 April; 5-6 May.
See all terms