By Travelzoo Staff
Save over 50% on a mini break at a cosy Norfolk inn. A 2-night stay for two at The Lodge in Old Hunstanton is now £139 per room, including:
Why we love it
- Pay less than half price for a 2-night stay at The Lodge in Old Hunstanton
- Includes accommodation for two in a Standard Room
- Full English breakfast each morning
- A £50 dining credit per room to spend on the first night
- Bottle of prosecco and handmade chocolates in the room on arrival
- A 4-star inn with an EnjoyEngland Gold Award and Breakfast Award
Old Hunstanton, PE36 6HX
Tel: 01485 532896
What's included & when
- Jan. 15, 2013 - March 28, 2013
- - Two nights' accommodation in a Standard Double Room
- - Full English breakfast each morning, winner of an EnjoyEngland Breakfast Award
- - A £50 dining credit per room on the first evening
- - Bottle of prosecco and handmade chocolates in the room on arrival (worth £31.50)
- Nestled in the heart of the old village, this 4-star inn blends tradition with contemporary comforts. There's a cosy bar and restaurant serving locally sourced food and homemade desserts. A 3-course dinner costs £25 per person, with hearty dishes including plum-glazed confit duck leg, Cyril's Brancaster mussels, rabbit turnover and chocolate brioche bread and butter pudding.
- Just 500 yards from Old Hunstanton beach, coastal walks and Old Hunstanton Golf Course, the property is also close to Sandringham Estate, Holkham Hall, Houghton Hall, St George's Guildhall and Blickling Hall.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 28 March. Friday and Saturday nights are an additional £20 per room, per night (payable to the hotel on booking).
- Not available on 14-24 February.
- Extra nights are available for £70 per room on a bed-and-breakfast basis
The small print
This voucher is valid for a 2-night stay for two people in a Standard Room, including full English breakfast each morning, a £50 dining credit on the first evening, a bottle of prosecco and chocolates in the room on arrival. Vouchers are valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 28 March. Friday and Saturday nights are an additional £20 per room, per night (payable to the hotel on booking). Not available on 14-24 February. Extra nights are available at £70 per room on a B&B basis. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms