By Travelzoo Staff
Escape to what The Daily Telegraph calls "one of the loveliest parts of Hampshire" and the area where popular ITV show "Downton Abbey" is filmed, with this offer from Esseborne Manor. Now £139 for two, the deal includes a gourmet dinner for two in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant and more.
Why we love it
- Overnight stay in "one of the loveliest parts of Hampshire" (The Daily Telegraph), for £139 for two
- Includes an upgrade to a Premier Deluxe Bedroom with a spa bath (subject to availability on booking)
- 7-course tasting dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £55 per person)
- Previous guests at Esseborne Manor include the cast of "Downton Abbey"
- Full English breakfast
- Tea and scones on arrival
- Complimentary round of golf at the 18-hole Hampshire Golf Club
- Recommended by Condé Nast Traveller magazine, the Michelin Guide and The Good Hotel Guide
Hampshire, SP11 0ER
Tel: 01264 736444
What's included & when
- Jan. 9, 2013 - March 27, 2013
- Valid for stays Sunday-Thursday until 27 March. In full, you get:
- -Overnight stay in an upgraded Premier Deluxe Bedroom with a spa bath (subject to availability on booking)
- -7-course tasting dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette Courtyard Restaurant (worth £55 per person)
- -Full English breakfast
- -Tea and scones on arrival (worth £8 per person)
- -A complimentary round of golf at the 18-hole Hampshire Golf Club.
- The family-run hotel dates back 100 years and is set within three acres of gardens. It won praise from The Daily Telegraph for its "immaculate rooms" and previously hosted the cast of "Downton Abbey" while they filmed at the nearby Highclere Castle. The restaurant has been described by the Southern Daily Echo as "extremely impressive", recommended by the Gourmet Britain website for its "ambitious dinner menu", and is featured in the Michelin Guide.
- Perfect for outdoor lovers, the property is set near Salisbury Plain and Bourne Valley, and has log fires waiting when you return. Further afield, Salisbury and Winchester are easily accessible, as is Stonehenge.
The small print
Available Sunday-Thursday until 27 March. Not available on 23 January;14-16 February. Subject to availability. Bookings will only be taken with a valid voucher. There is no limit to the number of vouchers you can buy. Please note, the hotel has made more rooms available so we have reopened the sale
See all terms