By Travelzoo Staff
Listed as one of Britain's Finest Hotels, the AA 4-star Oakley Hall is set on a 315-acre estate in the north Hampshire countryside. For £129, you can now get a gourmet escape for two at this rural retreat -- an impressive saving of £166 on the regular rate.
Why we love it
- £129 for a value-packed escape worth £295, a 56% saving on the regular rate
- Includes accommodation for two in a Courtyard Room at a historic Hampshire country estate
- Tuck into a 5-course tasting-menu dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded Winchester Restaurant
- Includes a hearty full English breakfast for two
- Just an hour's drive from central London, Oakley Hall is set in 315 acres of countryside
Oakley Hall Hotel
Oakley, RG23 7EL
Tel: 01256 783350
What's included & when
- Oct. 1, 2012 - Nov. 30, 2012
- Here’s what’s included in the package:
- - Accommodation for two in a Courtyard Room (regularly £195)
- - 5-course tasting-menu dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded Winchester Restaurant (worth £100)
- - Full English breakfast with complimentary newspaper
- Built in 1795, the property was a regular retreat for Jane Austen at the turn of the 19th century. The hotel now offers contemporary bedrooms within the stable block, all of which come with Egyptian linens, oversized baths, complimentary White Company toiletries and views of the landscaped gardens. The property is also the highest AA-rated 4-star hotel in the region.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 November.
- Additional nights are available for £90 per room on a B&B basis (instead of the regular £195), so a 2-night stay is now £219 and a 3-night stay is £309
The small print
This voucher includes overnight accommodation for two people in a Courtyard Room, a 5-course tasting menu for two in the Winchester Restaurant and a full English breakfast with complimentary newspaper. Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 November. Subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions. Note: this deal has been re-opened due to increased inventory.
See all terms