By Jodie Nash
For £99, stay beside Frensham Great Pond at a 15th-century property near Farnham, which is described by Lonely Planet as Surrey's "most attractive market town". This rural retreat includes dinner at the hotel's AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant.
Why we love it
- You save 44% on an overnight stay at Best Western Frensham Pond Hotel located in Frensham Common in the Surrey Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- The AA praises this 15th-century hotel's "superb location on the edge of Frensham Pond"
- Your 3-course dinner is served in the hotel's AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, which offers views over the water
- Frensham Great Pond, with its sandy beach and secluded location, is listed by The Independent as one of the UK's top 50 places to swim outdoors
- The hotel is 30 minutes' drive from Guildford and within five miles of the Devil's Punch Bowl, a large natural hollow full of wildlife, and Birdworld, one of England's largest bird parks
Best Western Frensham Pond Hotel
Farnham, GU10 2QB
Tel: 01252 795161
What's included & when
- Valid Monday-Friday until 30 November; Saturday-night stays are an extra £25 (payable directly to the hotel)
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Standard Double Room with full English breakfast
- A 3-course set-menu dinner (worth £25.50 per person)
- Upgrade to an Executive Room with contemporary style furnishings, a private patio and air conditioning for £20 per night (payable directly to the hotel)
- A 2-night package is £149 with daily breakfast and dinner on the first night. Guests will receive a £15 discount if both are dining from the set-menu on the second night
The small print
Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. Now sold out on: 11-13, 19 September.
See all terms