By Isabel Plumbly
The UK premiere of "Happy Days - A New Musical" takes place in Bromley and you can save 40% on top tickets. The show is based on the much-loved TV series and features favourite characters, such as Arthur "The Fonz" Fonzarelli.
Why we love it
- Written by Garry Marshall, who created the TV series and also directed a host of worldwide blockbusters such as "Pretty Woman", "The Princess Diaries" and "Beaches"
- Stars Ben Freeman ("Emmerdale") as The Fonz, former Bucks Fizz singer and TV presenter Cheryl Baker as Mrs Cunningham, and former Sugababes star Heidi Range as Pinky Tuscadero
- As well as the "Happy Days" theme, the show features 21 original tracks by celebrated songwriter and composer Paul Williams, whose career includes Oscar, Grammy and Golden Globe wins
- Henry Winkler, who originally played The Fonz, serves as creative consultant on the musical
- Was recently featured on Channel 4 documentary series "The Sound of Musicals"
Mon, 13 Jan... 7.30pm
Tue, 14 Jan... 7.30pm
Wed, 15 Jan... 2.30, 7.30pm
Thu, 16 Jan... 7.30pm
Churchill Theatre Bromley
Kent, BR1 1HA
- Price Band A tickets are now £20 each -- these usually cost £33.40
Seats are in the Stalls and Circle
The offer price includes a per-ticket fee of £2.50 and a £1 theatre-restoration levy, so the only extra to pay is a one-off charge of £2.85 per transaction
Offer is valid for a limited number of performances -- see below for how to book
Stay behind after the performance on Thursday, 16 January, for a free-to-attend talk from the cast and creative brains behind the show.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for a Price Band A ticket. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. The regular values quoted includes a per-ticket fee of £2.90 and a theatre restoration levy of £1. The offer price quoted includes a per-ticket fee of £2.50 and a theatre restoration levy of £1. A one-off fee of £2.85 applies. Entertainment deals purchased via third-party websites are not eligible for additional discount promotions.
See all terms