By Travelzoo Staff
"High Society" is the classic Cole Porter musical starring Michael Praed ("Robin of Sherwood", "Dynasty") now touring the UK. Travelzoo subscribers can save over 45% on tickets when the show comes to the Cliffs Pavilion in Southend-on-Sea from 21-23 May.
Why we love it
- Tickets for Cole Porter's "High Society" are now as little as £16
- All prices have been slashed by over 45%
- At the Cliffs Pavilion in Southend-on-Sea
- Stars Michael Praed ("Robin of Sherwood", "Dynasty") and Daniel Boys ("Any Dream Will Do")
- Offer valid for performances from 21-23 May
May 17, 2013 - May 24, 2013
The Cliffs Pavilion
Southend-on-Sea, SS0 7RA
Tel: 01702 351135
- Inclusive of the venue's £1.50-per-ticket fee, seats in the top three price bands usually cost £32-£34 but are now £16-£18.
- We have also negotiated a 60% discount on tickets for seats with a restricted view. Usually £27 each, these can be snapped up for £11, inclusive of the £1.50 fee. A restricted view means that a part of the stage will be obscured, usually because of a safety rail or pillar.
- "High Society" also stars Daniel Boys of "Any Dream Will Do" and features classic showtunes, including "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" and "True Love". It's adapted from the 1956 film, which starred Frank Sinatra, Grace Kelly and Bing Crosby.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with the theatre. Use promo code Travelzoo when prompted to access the discounted seats -- these are marked "Travelzoo"
The small print
Valid for Price Band A-C tickets on 21-23 May, subject to availability. Advance booking required. Not valid on tickets already purchased. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in one visit. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Offer price already includes per-ticket fees.