Featuring 20th-century modern British and contemporary art from more than 100 galleries, plus talks, film screenings and performances, the London Art Fair 2013 is open until 9pm on Thursday, 17 January
, when Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 53% on the usual price of a ticket.
For £15, get two tickets to the 25th edition of the event at the Business Design Centre in Islington. This price already includes an obligatory per-ticket fee of £1.50. The regular advance price of one ticket is £13.50, while on the day it is usually £16.
The fair is open from 11am to 9pm. Highlights of the Thursday session include:
- A talk on the relationship between art critics and dealers by art historian and Burlington Magazine
Index Editor Barbara Pezzini
- Work by more than 1,000 artists
- A screening of "I am Fiction" by Max Kestner and renowned filmmaker and performance artist Thomas Altheimer
- Various tours around the fair
- Steven Dickie's "The Uncanny Antisage", a performance piece combining spoken word and soundTravelzoo Tip:
Make a day of it with this Champagne breakfast offer at Hilton London Islington
, which is located just down the road on Upper Street.How to book:
- Click "Buy Now" and then "Book Tickets"
- Choose the number of "Day Ticket - Thursday 17th" tickets you want to buy (must be a multiple of two). Please note although they are named day tickets, they are valid until 9pm
- Enter Travelzoo
in the promo code box, enter your details and then click "Register"
- The discounted price will now appear. Proceed to the checkout.
- Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 848 0141 (call charges apply) and quote promo code Travelzoo
Terms and conditions: Subject to availability. Valid for two adult standard tickets on 17 January only. The offer price already includes an £1.50-per-ticket booking fee. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Inclusive of fees, advance tickets purchased online usually cost £13.50. On the door, they cost £16. The photos displayed are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the package. Tickets cannot be refunded.