By Travelzoo Staff
Get your hands on tickets for "Hit Factory Live - Christmas Cracker" at The O2 in London and save 48% on the usual price of £56.25. With performances from Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, Rick Astley, Steps and more, this live event on 21 December is a must-see for all '80s and '90s pop fans.
Why we love it
- A ticket to see some of the best-loved pop stars of the '80s and '90s for £29.25, instead of the usual £56.25
- Witness the reunion of Kylie Minogue and Jason Donovan with a duet of "Especially For You" live on stage
- Celebrate the 25th anniversary of the Hit Factory record label with performances from Steps, Sonia, Bananarama and more
- This one-off event takes place on 21 December at The O2
- "It’s a fondue of Hit Factory writers and producers Stock, Aitken and Waterman’s greatest creations" -- The Sun
Dec. 10, 2012 - Dec. 20, 2012
Hit Factory Live - Christmas Cracker
London, SE10 0DX
- Travelzoo subscribers can now pick up tickets to the concert for £29.25 each. This already includes per-ticket booking fees of £4.50, so the only extra to pay is a one-off postage charge of £3.25.
- To celebrate their record label's 25th birthday, writers and producers Mike Stock, Matt Aitken and Pete Waterman have brought together some of their most popular acts to perform at this one-off event on Friday, 21 December at 6:30pm.
- Gracing the stage alongside Kylie and Jason -- who will perform "Especially for You", among other tracks -- will be Steps, Bananarama, Rick Astley, Dead or Alive, Pepsi & Shirlie, Sonia, 2 Unlimited, Brother Beyond and more. Click here to read more about who is on the bill.
- How to Book: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page to book tickets directly with Ticketmaster. Ticketmaster's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC or laptop
The small print
Update (19 December, 2:02pm): Due to popularity, this offer has now sold out. Advance booking required. Subject to availability. All tickets for this event usually cost £49.50 plus a £6.75-per-ticket fee. The offer price is £24.75 plus a £4.50-per-ticket fee and applies to seats in the tiered seating area. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated above is based on the maximum cost of the items included in this experience at the time of publication. Not valid on tickets already purchased. All bookings are subject to a per-transaction delivery fee of £3.25.
See all terms