By Travelzoo Staff
Live cooking demonstrations from Michelin-starred chefs, wine tasting, boutique food markets, pop-up restaurants, masterclasses and more are all on the bill for Taste of Christmas, taking place this December. Tickets are now £11.50 per person -- that's up to £12 off the usual price.
Why we love it
- For £11.50, get a ticket for Taste of Christmas this December
- The food festival features live cooking demonstrations from the likes of Jamie Oliver, Michel Roux Jr and Jean-Christophe Novelli
- Dine at pop-up restaurants and shop for Christmas gourmet treats and decorations at the boutique market
- Learn how to pair seasonal wines and cheese
- Take part in masterclasses and learn culinary techniques
- Tickets usually cost up to £23.50
Oct. 31, 2012 - Dec. 5, 2012
Taste of Christmas
One Western Gateway
Royal Victoria Dock, E16 1XL
- Held at ExCel London from 7-9 December, the festival is home to a host of foodie events, including:
- - The Electrolux Taste Theatre featuring live cooking from the likes of celebrity chefs Jamie Oliver, Michel Roux Jr, Mary Berry, Jean-Christophe Novelli, Valentine Warner and the Baker Brothers
- - Pop-up restaurants Cinnamon Kitchen, Salt Yard and Comptoir Gascon, among others, as well as food markets and boutique stalls selling gastronomic goodies and festive decorations*
- - Cheese and wine pairing masterclasses
- - Hands-on sessions teaching tips and techniques to improve your cooking
- - Hundreds of free food and drink tastings as you make your way around the festival
- Taste of Christmas is open from 10am-6pm each day. Adult standard tickets usually cost £19.90 in advance or £23.50 on the door. The only extra to pay is a £1.75-per-transaction fee.
- Please note: The chef line-up changes daily and not all chefs will be present on all days.
- *Any drinks, dishes or products purchased at the event will be charged at their regular price.
- How to book:
- - Click "Buy Now" and select your preferred date
- - Choose the number of "Travelzoo Standard" tickets you want to buy
- - Click "continue" to complete your order
- - Alternatively, book by phone on 0870 161 2129 (call charges apply) and quote promo code TRAVELZOO
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one adult standard ticket on 7-9 December. The offer price already includes an 80p-per-ticket booking fee. A £1.75 fee per transaction applies. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Any drinks, dishes or products purchased at the event will be charged at their regular price. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication.
See all terms