By Travelzoo Staff
The food at the 2-AA-Rosette Old House Hotel & Restaurant is "tasty" and "carefully presented", says The Telegraph in its 8/10 review of the Wickham eatery.
Why we love it
- Pay £29 for an entrecôte steak dinner for two with wine at the award-winning Old House Hotel & Restaurant
Save 49% on the regular price in Wickham
"Inventive cooking in a chic Georgian bolt-hole" -- The AA Restaurant Guide 2013
- "Tasty...carefully presented" food, says The Telegraph
Set in a Georgian Grade II-listed building in the quaint Hampshire village of Wickham
March 27, 2013 - Aug. 12, 2013
Old House Hotel & Restaurant
Hampshire, PO17 5JG
Tel: 01329 835 870
- Two Travelzoo subscribers can now visit this Grade II-listed property (and sister restaurant to London's renowned Rowley's steak house), for an exclusive Rowley's steak dinner with wine, for £14.50 each.
- Usually £56.40, this deal is available for lunch or dinner, Monday-Saturday, until 11 July.
- In full, the deal includes a glass of house white or red wine each and the Rowley's entrecôte steak for two, served with chips and herb butter sauce.
- Local produce is "enthusiastically championed and brought to the table", notes The AA Restaurant Guide 2013 of the Old House, which boasts "chic contemporary style with period character".
The small print
Update (11:50, 09/04/13): Due to high demand, this offer has now sold out. Available for lunch (12-2:30pm) or dinner (7pm-9pm) Monday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 11 July. Excludes bank holidays. Advance reservations are required. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. Menu items are subject to change. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms