By Travelzoo Staff
All aboard for an adrenaline-pumping boat ride along the south coast. This 90-minute speed boating offer from Seadogz is now available for £21 for Travelzoo subscribers -- that's 62% off the regular cost.
Why we love it
- Speed along the south coast on a 90-minute thrill-ride for £21 per person
- An ideal spring or summer outing, this high-octane experience usually costs £55
- Expert skippers will show you tricks such as high-speed turns, wave riding and wake jumping
- The route will take you past Henry VIII's Calshot Castle and Bramble Bank in the Solent
- Alternatively, enjoy a 2.5 hour, high-speed RIB ride and Luxury Cruiser Experience for £69 instead of £250
May 10, 2013 - Sept. 29, 2013
Ocean Village Marina
2 Channel Way, Ocean Village
Southampton, SO14 3TG
Tel: 0142 562 1995
- Guests will climb aboard the RIB (rigid inflatable boat) with two expert skippers and spend 90 minutes travelling at speeds of up to 55 knots through Southampton's waters, then turning south toward the Solent.
- You'll then speed along the River Hamble and past Calshot Castle (built by Henry VIII), before reaching Bramble Bank, where the boat will turn around and head for home.
- This 90-minute Extreme RIB Experience is available every Saturday and Sunday, plus bank holidays and selected weekdays, until 29 September, and includes a safety briefing and life jacket fitting.
- Safety equipment will be provided. Outdoor wear is recommended, but anyone requiring the use of waterproof clothing can hire it from Seadogz for £5.
- Alternatively, you could upgrade to a RIB experience plus a Luxury Cruiser boat ride -- you'll get to ride on both boats over 2.5 hours for £69 instead of the usual £250. The Luxury Cruiser takes up to 24 people and has a bar on board, where you can purchase drinks during your journey. This offer is available on the last Sunday of every month (excluding May), until 29 September
The small print
Subject to availability and weather. Minimum age is eight years old (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult). Children must be strong enough to hold themselves onto a jockey seat. Weight limit is 18 stone. Not advisable for those with back/neck problems or pregnant women. You must arrive 15 minutes before boarding time as late arrivals will not be allowed to board. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms