By Travelzoo Staff
For just £21, enjoy a spring or summer outing on an adrenaline-pumping boat ride along the south coast. This offer from Seadogz saves 62% on the regular cost.
Why we love it
- A high-speed boat ride along the south coast for £21 per person
- An ideal spring or summer outing, this high-octane experience lasts 90 minutes and would regularly cost £55
- Boats reach speeds of up to 55 knots
- Expert skippers will show you tricks such as high-speed turns, wave riding and wake jumping
- The route will take you past Henry VIII's Calshot Castle and Bramble Bank in the Solent
- Alternatively, enjoy a 2.5 hour, high-speed Sunseeker and RIB ride for £89 instead of £250
Dec. 11, 2012 - Oct. 31, 2013
Banana Wharf (Southampton)
Ocean Village Marina
Southampton, SO14 3JF
Tel: 01425 621995
- Guests will climb aboard the RIB (rigid inflatable boat) with two expert skippers and spend 90 minutes travelling at speeds of up to 55 knots through Southampton's waters, then turning south toward the Solent. Going via the River Hamble and passing Calshot Castle (built by Henry VIII), the boat then reaches Bramble Bank, where it turns around and heads for home.
- This 90-minute Extreme RIB Experience is available every day from 1 March until 31 October 2013, and includes a safety briefing and life jacket fitting. Safety equipment will be provided. Outdoor wear is recommended but anyone requiring the use of waterproof clothing can hire it from Seadogz for £5.
- The boat departs from Ocean Village Marina in Southampton and carries a maximum of 12 passengers. Make sure you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to boarding as latecomers will not be admitted.
- Alternatively, experience a Sunseeker take on a RIB (Rigid Inflatable Boat) in a thrilling high-speed boat chase that sees you ride both boats for £89 instead of the regular £250. This offer is available on Select Sundays, from 31 March until 8 September, 2013 and lasts 2.5 hours
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person to use from 1 March and 31 October, 2013. Subject to availability and weather. Advanced booking required. Minimum age is eight years old (under 18s must be accompanied by an adult). Weight limit is 16 stone. Not advisable for those with back/neck problems or pregnant women. Late arrivals will not be allowed to board. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Must be used by one person in one visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms