By Travelzoo Staff
"Madagascar Live!" is an arena show chock full of musical numbers, wild costumes, colourful sets and comedy. Based on the 2005 animated DreamWorks film starring Chris Rock and David Schwimmer, it's touring the UK in 2013 -- and Travelzoo subscribers can save 50% and grab a ticket for £10.
Why we love it
- For £10, get a ticket for "Madagascar Live!" at Bournemouth International Centre
- Alternatively, pay £7.50 extra and get one of the best seats in the house -- that's 50% off the usual price
- This live adaptation of the smash-hit animated film sees your favourite characters come to life on stage
- Foot-tapping songs and wild action for all the family to enjoy
Dec. 28, 2012 - Jan. 13, 2013
Bournemouth International Centre
Bournemouth, BH2 5BH
- Bronze tickets are available for the following performances at Bournemouth International Centre:
- - Thursday, 10 January, 6:30pm
- - Friday, 11 January, 6:30pm
- - Saturday, 12 January, 11am, 3pm and 6:30pm
- - Sunday, 13 January, 12pm and 4pm
- We have also negotiated 50% off tickets in the Gold and Silver seating areas -- these usually cost £35 and £30, respectively, but are now £17.50 and £15.
- Directed by Gip Hoppe ("Dora the Explorer Live") and featuring loveable characters from "Madagascar", such as Alex the lion, Marty the zebra, Gloria the hippo and the four mischievous penguins, this stage version of the film brings the story to life with foot-tapping songs, dancing and thrilling effects.
- We have also negotiated an offer for tickets to see "Madagascar Live!" in Brighton and Birmingham. Click here for the Brighton offer and here for the Birmingham offer.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with BH Live Tickets. Alternatively, call 0844 576 3000 and quote Travelzoo. Call charges apply. BH Live's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC or laptop.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one Bronze, Silver or Gold ticket for performances on 10-13 January. There is no limit to the number of tickets that may be purchased per transaction. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. For full terms and conditions, see below.
See all terms