By Travelzoo Staff
Save 48% on an overnight stay in a 4-star hotel that overlooks the Humber Bridge this summer. At £85 per room, this tapas and spa deal at the stylish Hallmark Hotel Hull is valid seven days a week and includes:
Why we love it
- Save 48% on a value-packed break at The Hallmark Hotel Hull
- An overnight stay for two is now £85 per room
- Accommodation in a Double or Twin Bedroom with cooked breakfast
- Tapas with a glass of wine
- A 30-minute massage treatment each
- Public areas overlook the 4th longest suspension bridge in the world
- It is only £13 extra per person to include a 30-minute massage treatment
- Valid for stays any day of the week until 30 September
Hallmark Hotel Hull
Ferriby High Road
North Ferriby, HU14 3LG
Tel: 01482 645212
What's included & when
- May 28, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation in a Double or Twin Bedroom
- - Breakfast
- - Tapas (worth £12)
- - A glass of wine (worth £9)
- - A 30-minute massage treatment each
- This deal is valid for stays until 30 September. Treatments include a back massage, an aromatherapy facial massage and an Indian head massage. Alternatively, for £59 per room you get tapas, a glass of wine each, accommodation and breakfast. Both vouchers can be purchased on the next page.
- The hotel is six miles from Hull city centre, with views of the picturesque Yorkshire Wolds and the Humber Bridge -- the 4th longest suspension bridge in the world. The seaside towns of Hornsea and Bridlington are also nearby. The gym and sauna are newly-built and the Brasserie, cafe and the gym all face the River Humber. Last year, the hotel underwent a £3 million refurbishment.
- The tapas includes dishes such as a selection of fresh breads with olives and sundried tomatoes, seafood, patatas bravas and the chef's dish of the day. Dishes served are subject to change on a daily basis.
- When we went, we loved the hotel's boutique feel and the terrace that looks out to the River Humber.
The small print
Subject to availability. This deal is based on two sharing and includes overnight accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Bedroom, breakfast, tapas, a glass of wine and a 30-minute massage treatment each. Valid for stays any day of the week until 30 September. Prices, dates and savings were correct at the time of publish. This deal has been reopened due to surplus availability at the hotel.
See all terms