By Travelzoo Staff
Save 44% on an overnight stay in a 4-star hotel that overlooks the Humber Bridge this summer. At £59 per room, this deal at the stylish Hallmark Hotel Hull is valid seven days a week and includes:
Why we love it
- Save over 40% on a value-packed break at The Hallmark Hotel Hull
- An overnight stay for two is now £59 per room
- Accommodation in a Double or Twin Bedroom with cooked breakfast
- Tapas with a glass of wine
- Public areas overlook one of the longest suspension bridges in the world
- It is only £13 extra per person to include a 30-minute massage treatment
- Valid for stays any day of the week until 30 September
Hallmark Hotel Hull
Ferriby High Road
North Ferriby, HU14 3LG
Tel: 01482 645212
What's included & when
- May 28, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation in a Double or Twin Bedroom
- - Breakfast
- - Tapas (worth £12)
- - A glass of wine (worth £9)
- This deal is valid for stays any day of the week until 30 September. Alternatively, for £85 per room you get a 30-minute massage treatment each, tapas, a glass of wine each, accommodation and breakfast. Treatments include a back massage, an aromatherapy facial massage and an Indian head massage. This voucher can be purchased on the next page.
- The hotel is six miles from Hull city centre, with views of the picturesque Yorkshire Wolds and the Humber Bridge -- the 7th longest suspension bridge in the world. The seaside towns of Hornsea and Bridlington are also nearby. The gym and sauna are newly-built and the Brasserie, cafe and the gym all face the River Humber. Last year, the hotel underwent a £3 million refurbishment.
- The tapas includes dishes such as a selection of fresh breads with olives and sundried tomatoes, seafood, patatas bravas and the chef's dish of the day. Dishes served are subject to change on a daily basis.
- When we went there, we loved its boutique feel and the terrace that looks out to the River Humber - with deck chairs on the lawn.
The small print
Subject to availability. This deal is based on two sharing and includes overnight accommodation in a Standard Double or Twin Bedroom, breakfast, tapas and a glass of wine. Valid for stays until 30 September. Prices, dates and savings were correct at the time of publish.
See all terms