By Travelzoo Staff
Two people can dine on a 2-course lunch at Slebech Park for £19 with this this exclusive offer. The resort, parts of which date back to the 18th century, is located in Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, and offers beautiful scenic views of its peaceful surroundings.
Why we love it
- £19 for a 2-course lunch for two at Slebech Park in Pembrokeshire
- Save 54% on the usual cost, and take in the scenic views while dining on a main course and a dessert each
- The resort sits on a 600-acre private country estate in Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
- A visit is recommended by The Guardian
- Alternatively, you can go for afternoon tea for two with champagne for £18 -- saving almost half on the usual price
- Near to Haverfordwest and the coastal towns of Tenby, Saundersfoot and Fishguard
- Slebech Park holds a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence for 2013
Aug. 8, 2013 - Nov. 30, 2013
Pembrokeshire, SA62 4AX
Tel: 01437 752 000
- Gaze over the Daugleddau Estuary while dining at the Park@Slebech Restaurant with the following package (valued at up to £41):
- - Any main course each, such as confit leg of duck, champ mash, sticky red cabbage and shallot, herb and tomato jus, or fresh tagliatelle with seafood, roast squash and estate wild spinach
- - A dessert each*. Current options include crème brulée served with shortbread, and fruit meringue served with fresh cream, vanilla ice cream and hot berries
- We have also negotiated afternoon tea with champagne for £18 (instead of the usual £35).
- This offer for two includes a selection of sandwiches, freshly baked scones with clotted cream and jam, Slebech fruit cake, loose teas and a glass of champagne each.
- Both offers are valid Monday-Saturday -- lunch is served from 12pm-3pm; afternoon tea from 2pm-5pm.
- Slebech Park is a 15-minute drive from Narbeth and is near to Haverfordwest and the coastal towns of Tenby, Saundersfoot and Fishguard
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a main course and a dessert from the lunch menu. Excludes the cheesboard. Vouchers may be used Monday-Saturday from 12pm-3pm, subject to availability, until 30 November. Reservations are required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers maybe purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms