By Travelzoo Staff
For less than £15 a head, you and a friend can tuck into a 2-course meal while sipping on a glass of wine each at La Cantina in Usk, Monmouthshire.
Why we love it
- £29 for a 2-course meal and wine for two at La Cantina in Usk, Monmouthshire
- Includes a starter and main course each
- Nearby attractions include Usk Castle, the Usk Valley Walk and the Priory Church of St Mary
- Menu highlights include king scallops with chorizo, and chicken breast stuffed with brie
- Four can dine for £55 -- that's less than £14 per person
April 22, 2013 - Oct. 7, 2013
61 Bridge Street
Monmouthshire, NP15 1BQ
Tel: 01291 673 433
- Usually £59.70, the deal includes:
- - A starter each, such as goat's cheese and red onion tartlet, or pan-seared king scallops with black pudding, pea purée and a balsamic dressing
- - A main each, such as Thai green chicken curry with vegetable rice, or chicken breast stuffed with brie, served with cranberry sauce and sautéed potatoes
- - A glass of red or white house wine
- Vegetarian options are available. Alternatively, four can dine for £55; which works out at £13.75 per person.
- La Cantina is set in the Monmouthshire town of Usk, near the Grade I-listed Usk Castle and the Priory Church of St Mary. The Usk Valley Walk, which runs from Caerleon to Brecon, is within easy reach. The Welsh town has won the "Wales in Bloom" competition 30 times in a row from 1982-2012 and has twice represented the UK in European floral competitions.
- This deal is valid seven days a week, until 7 October.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of house wine, a starter and a main course. A £4 supplement applies to the steak. Vouchers may be used seven days a week, until 7 October, subject to availability. The restaurant is closed on Sunday and Monday evenings. Limited availability on Fridays and Saturdays. Menu items are subject to change. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms