By Travelzoo Staff
"Save the Last Dance for Me" is a lively love story chock full of 1960s music from legendary songwriting duo Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman, including "Sweets for My Sweet" and "Teenager in Love". With this offer,nab tickets for as little as £16.50 each when the show comes to Swansea's Grand Theatre on 24-29 June.
Why we love it
- "Save the Last Dance for Me" is a jukebox musical featuring the music of legendary songwriting duo Doc Pomus and Mort Shuman, including "Viva Las Vegas", "Sweets for My Sweet" and "Can't Get Used to Losing You"
- At the Grand Theatre in Swansea from 24-29 June
- Tickets for weeknights and the Saturday matinée are now £16.50
- Alternatively, see the show on a Friday or Saturday night for only £17.50
- There are no additional fees
May 31, 2013 - June 21, 2013
"Save the Last Dance for Me"
The Grand Theatre
Swansea, SA1 3QJ
- Currently touring the UK, "Save the Last Dance for Me" was recently described by The News as "a toe-tapping, entertaining and lively" jukebox musical. Set in 1963, it tells the story of two sisters on holiday in Suffolk who, when invited to a dance at the local US airforce base, learn that life is not quite as simple as they thought.
- For £16.50, book a ticket in the Grand Circle on 24-27 June, or for the matinée performance on 29 June. These seats usually cost £27.50.
- We have also negotiated an offer for Grand Circle tickets for evening performances on 28-29 June. Worth £29.50, these are now £17.50.
- There are no additional fees.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with Ingresso. Choose your preferred performance and the number of seats you want. Ingresso's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC or laptop.
The small print
Subject to availability. The £16.50 offer is for a weeknight/Saturday matinée ticket worth £27.50. The £17.50 offer is for a Friday or Saturday night ticket worth £29.50. Valid 24-29 June. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication.