By Travelzoo Staff
Woodlands Country House Hotel is a 19th-century Victorian farmhouse set in three acres of grounds at the foot of Brent Knoll. For £45 instead of the usual £95, two Travelzoo subscribers are invited to dine on a 7-course dinner while sipping a glass of prosecco at this traditional country house.
Why we love it
- £45 for a 7-course dinner with prosecco for two at Woodlands Country House Hotel
- This exclusive deal would usually cost £95
- The 19th-century Victorian farmhouse is located near Brent Knoll in Somerset
- The venue was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012
- Nearby attractions include Cheddar Gorge, Wells Cathedral and Dunster Castle
May 1, 2013 - Oct. 16, 2013
Woodlands Country House Hotel
Somerset, TA9 4DF
Tel: 01278 760 232
- Although the menu is subject to change, current dishes include:
- - Chicken and roasted red pepper terrine with homemade chutney
- - Grilled goats' cheese on toasted croutons with salad
- - Smoked salmon and prawn roulade with crème fraiche and caviar
- - Steamed rabbit and shallot suet pudding
- - Beef fillet steak with rosti potato and wild mushroom jus
- - Dark chocolate and Bahamian rum parfait
- - Elderflower, prosecco and raspberry jelly
- Vegetarian options are available.
- Woodlands Country House Hotel, which was awarded a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence in 2012, is ideally located near Cheddar Gorge, Wells Cathedral and Dunster Castle, as well as a number of scenic walking and cycling routes.
- The deal is available for dinner, Wednesday-Saturday, until 16 October.
The small print
The voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to the 7-course tasting menu plus a glass of prosecco. Valid for dinner Wednesday-Saturday, subject to availability, until 16 October. Availability may be limited on Saturdays. Some days may not be available due to events and weddings. Menu items are subject to change. Gratuity not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms