By Travelzoo Staff
Get up close to owls and hawks at Exmoor Owl & Hawk Centre in Minehead for £19. Learn to fly birds of prey and watch a live owl show during this day out, plus tuck into a tasty Somerset cream tea.
Why we love it
- Pay £19 for a birds of prey flying experience in Minehead
- Includes a Somerset cream tea plus entry to the Exmoor Owl & Hawk Centre for the day
- Learn how to fly two birds of prey such as Elsa the harris hawk and Nadi the Bengal eagle owl
- See the owls fly to music during the hour-long owl show
- Two people can take up this experience for £29 -- that's just £14.50 each
- Situated within the Porlock Vale, Exmoor National Park
March 28, 2013 - July 15, 2013
Exmoor Owl & Hawk Centre
West Lynch Farm
Minehead, TA24 8HJ
Tel: 01643 862 816
- During the morning, you'll meet different owls and hawks, and get the chance to fly two of the birds with the help of an experienced handler. Watch as barn owls, eagle owls and hawks take flight around you, before settling down to watch the hour-long owl show in the afternoon.
- This offer also includes entry to the centre for the day, plus a Somerset cream tea comprising a scone with jam and cream, plus a cup of tea or coffee.
- Two people can enjoy all of the above for £29 -- that'sjust £14.50 a head.
- This offer is valid seven days a week, from 15 April-15 July
The small print
Vouchers may be redeemed seven days a week, from 15 April-15 July. Excludes Bank Holidays, Bank Holiday Weekends and 27 May-2 June. Must be used in one visit. Children under 5 cannot fly the birds, but may spectate free of charge. Spectators over the age of five are welcome but must pay a £20 fee directly to Exmoor Owl and Hawk Centre. Note: A limited number of vouchers is available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms