By Travelzoo Staff
Grab your clubs and save 64% on a round of golf for two at Weston-super-Mare Golf Club. For £29, you and a friend can tee off at this AA-recommended golf club. The 18-hole links-type course was praised for its "superb views" and "compact and interesting layout" by the AA Golf Course Guide 2012.
Why we love it
- For £29, two people can play a round of golf at AA-recommended Weston-super-Mare Golf Club
- This all weather course stays open throughout the year
- "Beautifully maintained turfs and greens...superb views across the Bristol Channel" -- AA Golf Course Guide 2012
- Save over 60% at this challenging par-70 course
Jan. 14, 2013 - June 21, 2013
Weston-super-Mare Golf Club
Uphill Road North
Somerset, BS23 4NQ
Tel: 01934 626968
- Usually £80, this deal gives you the chance to practice your swing on an all weather course with "beautifully bunkered short holes" (Top100GolfCourses.co.uk). You can also perfect your game by booking lessons with coaching PGA professional Mike LaBand, who has worked at the club for over 11 years.
- The course is situated at the southern end of Weston Bay, with views across the Bristol Channel, past Brean Down, Steep Holm and Flat Holm towards Cardiff. The 15th hole is the signature hole on this par-70 course, beginning with a blind tee shot with out of bounds to the right leading to an offset green protected by a treacherous bunker at the front corner.
- The club also has a fully-stocked Pro Shop offering goods and repairs, as well as a Royal Sands Bar, Links Lounge and MacKenzie Dining Room
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to 18 holes of golf. Valid Monday-Thursday until 21 June. Subject to availability. Advance booking is required. 48 hours' notice is required for changes to tee times. Golfers must have their own bag and clubs. Appropriate golfing attire must be worn. No denim or training shoes allowed. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms