By Travelzoo Staff
Cunningham's Restaurant, in the Grade II-listed 4-star Holiday Inn Royal Victoria in Sheffield, is an "elegant" venue with "wonderfully efficient staff", according to Yorkshire Escapes. For £17, two Travelzoo subscribers can sip a Hendrick's gin and tonic while taking afternoon tea in the restaurant.
Why we love it
- £17 for a gin and tonic afternoon tea for two in Cunningham's Restaurant in Sheffield
- Includes a large glass of Hendrick's gin and tonic each
- The restaurant is located in the Grade II-listed 4-star Holiday Inn Royal Victoria
- "Elegant...wonderfully efficient staff" -- Yorkshire Escapes
- The hotel was awarded four stars from VisitBritain
- Free parking at the hotel
May 3, 2013 - July 28, 2013
Victoria Station Road
Sheffield, S4 7YE
Tel: 0114 276 8822
- Usually £32, the deal includes:
- - A large glass of Hendrick's gin and tonic each
- - A selection of finger sandwiches
- - Fruit scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam
- - A selection of cakes
- - A pot of tea
- You can take advantage of free parking at the hotel.
- Holiday Inn Royal Victoria is a Grade II-listed, red-brick building which retains many of its original period features and has played host to several members of the Royal Family. The deal is valid Thursday-Sunday until 28 July
The small print
The voucher is valid for afternoon tea for two people including a large glass of Hendrick's gin and tonic each. Each voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Includes free parking. Advance booking is required. Valid Thursday-Sunday, 1pm-4pm, subject to availability, until 28 July. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms