By Travelzoo Staff
For £55 instead of £89, take to the skies in a flexwing microlight aircraft and savour countryside views over South Yorkshire and beyond. During this 80-minute experience, which usually costs £89, you'll be able to spot local landmarks such as Bolsover Castle, Matlock Bath and Chatsworth House.
Why we love it
- Take to the skies in a flexwing microlight aircraft for £55
- This experience will last for 80 minutes and includes a full 60 minutes within the aircraft
- Fly alongside a qualified instructor
- Climb to heights of 2000 feet and take in the breathtaking countryside across South Yorkshire and beyond
- Lessons take place at Netherthorpe Airfield
- Spot landmarks such as Bolsover Castle, Hardwick Hall, Matlock Bath, Riber Castle and Chatsworth House
- Available Monday-Friday, until the end of September
Jan. 4, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- This unique experience is available to Travelzoo subscribers through flight specialist Microlight Flights and lessons take place at Netherthorpe Airfield.
- The entire experience lasts for 80 minutes and you will spend 60 minutes of that time within a flexwing microlight aircraft.
- After a full safety briefing, you will take to the skies alongside a qualified instructor and climb to heights of 2000 feet.
- Flights can be booked Monday-Friday, until the end of September.
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person to have an 80-minute flying experience (which includes 60 minutes within the aircraft). Valid Monday-Friday, until 30 September. Excludes bank holidays. Booking required at least 72 hours in advance. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. Must arrive 15 minutes before the lesson. Suitable for those aged 14 or older, but under 18s must be accompanied by an adult. The weight limit is 16 stone. The height limit is 6.5ft. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms