By Travelzoo Staff
La Barca is a Spanish restaurant in Henley-on-Thames which occupies a serene waterfront setting. Travelzoo subscribers can now tuck into a Mediterranean dinner for two with a glass of bubbly each, for the equivalent of £14.50 a head (half the regular price).
Why we love it
- A Spanish feast for two for £29 instead of the usual £58.50 at Henley-on-Thames restaurant La Barca
- Includes a sumptuous sharing platter to start, followed by a portion of paella each
- Glass of bubbly on arrival
- La Barca is recommended by celebrity chef Rick Stein in his book and accompanying TV series, "Rick Stein's Spain"
- The restaurant occupies a peaceful waterfront location in Henley
Jan. 17, 2013 - March 10, 2013
Henley On Thames, RG9 1AZ
Tel: 01491 577 937
- Admire the views on the riverside terrace as you dine on all of the following:
- - A glass of Juve y Camps Reserva de la Familia Brut Nature cava each
- - A La Barca selection platter to share, which includes smoked chorizo in cider, Iberico ham croquettes, tortilla Española and aubergine and honey lollipops
- - Paella Valenciana main course each -- the classic paella dish with chicken and seafood
- Each table will also get a complimentary paella pan to take home, so you can practice cooking up your own flavoursome fiesta.
- La Barca’s produce is supplied by its sister company, Delicioso, which distributes stock to restaurants and retailers across the UK, such as Harrods, Harvey Nichols, Marks & Spencer and Waitrose.
- This offer is valid seven days a week for lunch and dinner, until 10 March
The small print
Update: 21 January, 12:30pm: This deal is valid until 10 March, not 28 March as previously stated. Valid for one La Barca selection platter to share, plus a Paella Valenciana main course each. Also includes a glass of Juve y Camps Reserva de la Familia Brut Nature cava each. Voucher must be used by two people in one visit. Valid for lunch or dinner, seven days a week, until 10 March. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms